Foundation....

CrimsonQueen

Thanks! I have a couple of those Sephora $15 off $50 GCs burning a hole in my wallet. My current bottle of skin79 is admittedly long past its sell by date. :)

EDIT: you seem to be from my home town, although I left FL a long time ago. :) also, do you use the bb or cc? Looking at site now. I'm sort of a "PPP"/NW15 or so, although my skin has a tendency to flush.

I am in Wellington!

I use both cc and bb creams, I like having choices :D

I am MAC NC25 and use Erborian second to lightest shade with a little bit of my Estee Lauder double wear mixed in to match me. (I started using a skin lightening product for my age spots and its lightening my entire face so now I have 10+ foundations that are too dark for me). If you are NW15 you should be able to use Erborians lightest shade, it's worth a risk with Sephora's great return/exchange policy.

I bought some over the summer - haven't used it much (I buy too much makeup because I like new stuff, but I don't use it quickly enough:o) I do like it, but it's been hard for me to figure out how much to dispense. I'm used to solid cream blushes:rolleyes:

I use just a tiny amount.