Any Houston Astros fans?? or live in Houston?

Jdleong

I am thinking about going to a game the day before my departure.

When do tickets go on sale? and any idea what the prices start at?

There is no info on the website yet, but want to start planning.

Can you get tickets easily the day of the game? Might need 6 seats

No baseball here in BC Canada...

Thanks

Jan

Tickets probably won't go on sale until after the first of the year. (might go on sale for xmas) but who knows. Just keep an eye on the Astros website and go from there. You didn't say when you are going, but, up until this season attendance was dreadful as pretty much only family and friends were going to the games (and family usually stayed home) as the team was really really bad. With them making the playoffs this year there will probably be higher attendance next season. Assuming they are playing at home when you want to go just keep checking on line and buy them when they go on sale. You should be able to either have them mailed (This is what I like to do as I like to keep the ticket as a souvenir) or you can print them at home and just bring them with you. Most likely you could just get them at the gate on game day....unless...it is against a team like the Yankees or Red Sox as there are many transplants (and fake fans) and those games tend to sell out.

Tickets probably won't go on sale until after the first of the year. (might go on sale for xmas) but who knows. Just keep an eye on the Astros website and go from there. You didn't say when you are going, but, up until this season attendance was dreadful as pretty much only family and friends were going to the games (and family usually stayed home) as the team was really really bad. With them making the playoffs this year there will probably be higher attendance next season. Assuming they are playing at home when you want to go just keep checking on line and buy them when they go on sale. You should be able to either have them mailed (This is what I like to do as I like to keep the ticket as a souvenir) or you can print them at home and just bring them with you. Most likely you could just get them at the gate on game day....unless...it is against a team like the Yankees or Red Sox as there are many transplants (and fake fans) and those games tend to sell out.

Thanks for your response, it is against the Seattle Mariners on Friday May 6th or Saturday 7th.