Voyager free drinks package added after we already booked

Hi,

We have already booked for Voyager of the seas South Pacific cruise 18th November and had a $200 credit to our tab included.

But now in advertising the cruise they are including a $1200 premium drinks package. Anyone think there's any chance of getting this package as well or only for new bookings?

I only see 3 christmas cruises in the drinks promo?

i only saw 3 christmas cruises for the drink promo but the OP wouldnt get it because it would be for new bookings only.....they are trying to fill up the ship

I think it was the Sostice's deals I saw the included premium drinks package....... its no wonder most of their summer cruises have sold out if that is included:D

Apparently on the Hawaii-Sydney leg the Solstice increased the price of the drinks package from $49 to $65. A lot of people are complaining on Facebook because they had to pay the extra $16.

Edited by cruisine21

I recently book with Royal 30% & OBC $200 and when I rang to pay the deposit (which I had to tell them was only 50%) I wasn't aware the deal had increased to $300. By the time I discovered the increased OBC deal a few days later the cabin price had gone up. It wasn't only about the money (which in AUD is quite a bit X 2 cabins) but the sales & service care factor in not informing me of the change at the time.

Also, I think ships charging in US dollars will have to continue to offer things like drinks packages to remain competitive. The onboard expenses on USD ships are ridiculous for Australian cruisers.

Sent from my iPad using Forums