Tour Guide/Airport transfer in San Juan

tarabert

Hi

I will be with a large group of 13 in April 2016 on RCCL coming into San Juan at 6:00am at the end of our cruise. I have found an excursion that starts at 9:30am that provides a 2 hour tour/transportation to the airport. My flight does not leave until 3:55pm, so I was hoping to delay my departure from the ship/start of the excursion so that I wasn't sitting at the airport for half of the afternoon. So I have a few question that I hope you folks may have the answers to.

1) What is the very latest that RCCL will allow a party to disembark from the boat?

2) Does anyone know of any local companies that I could contact to arrange a more customized tour/pickup time that would work better with our later airline flight?

Thanks in advance

Tara

I had a wonderful taxi driver last year in San Juan and he does do private tours as well. You can contact him and see if you can arrange some personalized tour that will end up with an airport drop off. His nae is Luis M Aponte ph. 787-943-7077

I had a wonderful taxi driver last year in San Juan and he does do private tours as well. You can contact him and see if you can arrange some personalized tour that will end up with an airport drop off. His nae is Luis M Aponte ph. 787-943-7077

Thanks so much!

Ships are usually making last call by 9:30am. A visit to the Ports of Call boards here at CC might answer your transportation questions. EM

Thank you, I will check on those boards and see what I can find. No sense in rushing off the ship with such a late flight time if I can't find a private tour to take us around.