Early Saver Form?

davy jones

How long does it take to get a response from Carnival for an Early Saver Price protection claim?

I called Carnival on Saturday and was told that it had to be submitted on line. I went on line and submitted the form and have yet to receive a response.

I think the response time is supposed to be within 24 to 48 hours. I always had a problem with submitting the forms, for some reason they were never received so I would call. Also make sure you call before any price change is no longer valid. I had that problem after waiting once for a response.

Good luck and happy sailing!!!;)

I called today. The lady I spoke to didn't really seem to know much about how to submit it. She put the more=merrier rate in and now it is showing that rate as the price when I go in to manage my cruise. She then told me I have to submit the form online. I hope I don't end up having any problems since the cruise is already paid in full. This was my first time booking an early saver rate.

The online form was down for several weeks after not working several times in the past few months for me.

Yesterday the form was back online and appeared revamped, so I gave it a try.

I submitted a price drop at 6:05 p.m. and had a price drop confirmation reply in 15 minutes.

This is the first time I have had an Early Saver rate. Do I use the base balcony price when looking for drops? I have a AFT facing and those are sold out so I would never be able to get that price, but there are still balconies. A little confused on how it works and what I should be looking for. Thanks in advance for any help!!