MS Gloria with Phoenix Reisen

Globe

Wondering if anyone may have dealt with this German outfit or knows of this particular vessel? Considering a 10 day river cruise from Lyon to Lyon on a Scylla ( Swiss vessel ) MS Gloria for early Summer 2016.

A little difficult to find a lot of specific info on this European Company and/or this particular vessel.

Hoping to read more detail on the ship, service, food etc.

Many Thanks for any help.

Hello Globe,

Phoenix is a very reputable German company based in Bonn. I do not know anything specific about the MS Gloria. The Phoenix website seems to be in German only. Some info from there on the ship: 110m by 11.40m, max. passengers 150. As you have mentioned it is a Scylla ship. Have you had a look at the Scylla website?

I spoke to a lady a couple of weeks ago who had been on their latest ship the MS Anesha on the Main and Rhine. She loved it.

I did not know that Phoenix markets to English-speaking Europe or further. How did you come across them?

Would you perhaps be happy with putting your base in your profile in the top right corner? It is of course not required. Perhaps just mention your continent?

On a German review website the ship and cruises in France get 5.1 out of 6. So pretty good.

I think with this company the language barrier might get in the way of finding out more.

notamermaid

Thank you Notamermaid for your response.

I am presently in Germany which is how I came to hear of this particular company. Have done a little more research and now we are in contact with a travel agency here, so able to get more info.

Yes, Phoenix does seem to have a good reputation so we will look further into this river cruise on the Gloria in more detail.

Thank you again.

Globe