Cozumel Bar Hop w/ 11 year old?

brenderlou

Hubby and I are thinking of doing this tour after reading all the great reviews. Is it ok to bring our daughter along or is it more geared to adults only? One more question...do you have the opportunity to go in the water at the stops?

Edited by brenderlou

Hubby and I are thinking of doing this tour after reading all the great reviews. Is it ok to bring our daughter along or is it more geared to adults only? One more question...do you have the opportunity to go in the water at the stops?

Children are not allowed on the tour per the tour operator.

http://www.cozumelbarhop.com/faq.aspx

For a while they tried to offer a kids hop with slightly different locations but I think this may have been suspended for now. Try searching on the Bar Hop site for details. If you are a large group you may be able to arrange a private hop. Alternatively you could hire a driver for the day to visit the same and other locations. It is not recommended to swim in the ocean on the east side due to currents and undertow. Punta Morena has series of small swimming pools where you can cool down.