Faster to the Fun Question availability

kshees

Hi, I am sailing on the Breeze in May and we were interested in the Faster to the Fun. We have done it before, but I honestly forgot whe they open it up to everyone? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Thanks for the information. On our last cruise there was a certain time period I thought that they released them, now it looks like they are only releasing a few at a time? Oh well I will keep checking.

We're cruising in April and was able to get FTTF quite a few months ago.. Seems there really isn't any rhyme or reason when they release and how many at a time.. I would check keep checking back every day, Cant hurt! :)

Bought FTTF for my Thanksgiving 2015 cruise the day i booked in Jan 2015. (its actually still available for my Turkey day cruise now and has been consistently for the last 2 months)

FTTF is/was available for our September 2016 cruise on the Breeze since last month.

Thanks for the information. On our last cruise there was a certain time period I thought that they released them, now it looks like they are only releasing a few at a time? Oh well I will keep checking.

There is no specified time to release them, it's entirely random and only a few at a time.

Why people post when they got theirs is irrelevant.

Hi, I am sailing on the Breeze in May and we were interested in the Faster to the Fun. We have done it before, but I honestly forgot whe they open it up to everyone? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

What a waste of $$$.