UBP and $15 limit - experiences?

jmele999

Any word on the new ($15) limit for drinks under the UBP. I think that there was concern over an increase in drink prices but I have not seen any comments from recent cruisers.

Any experiences from recent cruisers on the UBP and new price limit? Have the drink prices increased?

Thanks for the menu but there must have been a price increase "recently". I remember paying $8.75 for a raspberry mojito and $9.50 for super premium spirits on the Star in June.

Apparently sometime in June based on the datestamp at the bottom of those menus pictured above. The new menus in March already had the price of call spirits at $6.95 (or similar) from the original $5.75 before the first raise, and that menu from June shows $7.50.

Edited by Demonyte

None of the tastings (wine, whiskey, mojoito,or martini) are included in UBP
Back in July, the martini flight on the Dawn was $19.25 (six 3oz cocktails plus a souvenir shaker) and UBP holders got a 20% discount. But the UBP has changed since then, so I don't know what they are offering now, if anything.

So shots are included in the UBP then? They are under $15.
Yes, all the liquors you see listed in Meekofigaro's photos above. Even if they are over $15 a shot (like some of the "Ultra Premium" spirits where it says "Ask your server for pricing"), they are still included in the UBP, but you have to pay the part that goes over $15.