Legend compass anyone?

Hi, we're going on Legend out of Brisbane in March and we're wanting to find out about activities in the evening, particularly if there's an evening trivia or gameshows scheduled most nights at about 8pm ish? 8pm would be the ideal dinner time however we've been on cruises where there was a great 8 pm trivia in the schooner bar every night which was a true highlight so we'd hate to miss out on that! We're a party of 22 so we need to make MTD dinner reservations well in advance but need your help so we don't want to miss out on anything. :D:D

Hi, we're going on Legend out of Brisbane in March and we're wanting to find out about activities in the evening, particularly if there's an evening trivia or gameshows scheduled most nights at about 8pm ish? 8pm would be the ideal dinner time however we've been on cruises where there was a great 8 pm trivia in the schooner bar every night which was a true highlight so we'd hate to miss out on that! We're a party of 22 so we need to make MTD dinner reservations well in advance but need your help so we don't want to miss out on anything. :D:D

We were on Legend from Honolulu to Sydney in May/June this year (on her maiden journey down under) and there was heaps of trivia. 10.00am trivia; 10.45am - puzzle or Sudoku, etc; 1pm Logo trivia (or similar); 2.00pm Progressive Trivia (may not happen on a short cruise); 5.00pm General Knowledge trivia; 8.00pm Music Trivia. Most trivia was hold either in the schooner bar or Anchors Aweigh Lounge. The 8pm Music trivia was always in the Anchors Aweigh Lounge.

So rest assured, you will have plenty of trivia choices.

Hi Aussie One, I hope you mean just evening trivia? Did they have trivia at other times?

No trivia at all when we where on Rhapsody it was on about 4pm but none at all on Legend no port lectures, read cruise reviews hear on cruise critic

Aussies

We were on Legend from Honolulu to Sydney in May/June this year (on her maiden journey down under) and there was heaps of trivia. 10.00am trivia; 10.45am - puzzle or Sudoku, etc; 1pm Logo trivia (or similar); 2.00pm Progressive Trivia (may not happen on a short cruise); 5.00pm General Knowledge trivia; 8.00pm Music Trivia. Most trivia was hold either in the schooner bar or Anchors Aweigh Lounge. The 8pm Music trivia was always in the Anchors Aweigh Lounge.

So rest assured, you will have plenty of trivia choices.

Oh fantastic!!!!

You've made our day! We'll go ahead and plan our dinners accordingly. We were on Rhapsody a couple of years ago and we had a blast. If Legend is half as good we'll be happy campers. Thanks :p

No trivia at all when we where on Rhapsody it was on about 4pm but none at all on Legend no port lectures, read cruise reviews hear on cruise critic

Aussies

Gosh, some conflicting reports. Some of the reviews I see aren't great yet a lot of the recent boards show Legend in a much better light. Thanks for your input. We'll have fun regardless but hopefully the crew will be 'legendary' and lay on trivia galore. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Immy 619

We are doing your Nov 20 itinerary, HK to Brisbane, next year October 19. I am very hopeful you will post a full trip review with menus, compasses, etc. particularly interested in what you do in each port as that is what we're planning now.

Almost no info exists on this itinerary. So I will be an avid reader of yours.

• 1 month later...

Hi there! Which sailing are you guys on? My wife and I will be on the March 6th sailing out of Brisbane

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Dunphys

My husband and I are on that cruise ... getting very excited here. :D:D:D

I found some Legend Cruise Compasses from about a year ago online - it's a 10 day itinerary cruising around the Caribbean. Similar structure to our cruise - two days cruising, five day visiting various islands, then another two days cruising. Lots of trivia throughout the 10 days.

http://issuu.com/hochmania/docs/legend_of_the_seas_10_day_southern_/1?e=2025714/11837566

Cheers,

Tania