Magic Dry Dock 2.0 Upgrades

Violets Mommy

I doubt it will get Guy's and Blue Iguana. The last ship to get Guy's was the Freedom back in July of 2014. Ships since then have gone through the 2.0 upgrades but did not get Guy's.

The Breeze has it because it was built when they were adding them.

I think it has something to do with the contract negotiations but it's just my opinion, nothing more.

I hope I'm wrong because I LOVE Guy's burgers!

I think John Heald is a reliable source, so having said that let me say this, yeahhhhhhh!!!!

Guys for my son. Alchemy for me. Red Frog for hubby. And a chance for all of us to try Fat Jimmys!

Thank you Carnival. Now if I could just see my booking online again, that would be great!! Lol

I think John Heald is a reliable source, so having said that let me say this, yeahhhhhhh!!!!

Guys for my son. Alchemy for me. Red Frog for hubby. And a chance for all of us to try Fat Jimmys!

Thank you Carnival. Now if I could just see my booking online again, that would be great!! Lol

Cruizin, this sounds just like my family! I know I saw that your cruise was next year. Which sailing? We are 8/6.

Mr. Heald is not allways correct with his information.

4 years ago, Elation went into Dry Dock prior to going to NOLA. The Ecstasy was in NOLA prior and we initally booked on her. Most of our reservations transferred to the Elation, except the one with a balcony, non-suite. See my review below.

Prior to dry dock and our cruise, I asked Mr. Heald if the Elation was getting the "Evolutions of Fun", during dry dock, and he said yes.

Guess what, he was wrong. No biggie, but Mr. Heald sometimes does not have all the correct information.