Cruisers pass at Atlantis

T.O.cruisers

We will be in Nassau from 1:30pm until midnight during Christmas week. Since it gets dark early it doesn't make sense to buy a day pass anywhere. I have read other posts about showing your sea pass card and being able to buy a pass to walk around Atlantis and see the aquariums. Can someone tell me how much this pass is and where do I get it? If we wanted to shop on the street near the pier while it is still light outside, is it safe for us to go to Atlantis in the early evening once it's dark?

I haven't been yet....so just been researching. I have read Atlantis closes about 5 or 5:30....so double check that info. I have also read here on the boards that you can buy a pass at BahamasPassfor a day site, through the cruise line, through Atlantis itself, and if you want to book a room at Comfort Suites (and not use the room) - passes to Atlantis are included in that property. So there are options out there to research.

We have been to Nassau and the ship docks very near the shopping.