Uniworld Multi generational

Los_Pepes

I would be interested in hearing feedback from anyone who has done a Uniworld Multi generational cruise. We are considering going with kids aged 11 & 10 for an XMAS markets cruise in 2016.

I am not picky in what I am looking for so any insight would be appreciated!

We did Uniworld's Multi Generational cruise to Paris & Normandy in July 2014, we don't have kids-it was just the date that worked best for us. There were probably about 12 kids on the trip-early grade school-high school age. They would tour w/ their families during the day-Uniworld offered a "family" excursion each day geared toward kids but also their regular offerings for that day. The families were welcome to join whichever they wanted & I'd say it was pretty evenly split most days. Several of the days we had a family w/ the cutest little guys (about 5 & 6) in our group. They were so interested in the sights we saw during the day but also had a blast playing with the other kids back on the ship. Uniworld turned one of their cabins into a hangout room for all the kids w/ video games, etc & the noise level in there each evening was a riot as they all tried to outdo the other. Their parents also seemed to like the fact that they knew where their kids were so they could go up on the sundeck or to the lounge & enjoy a drink or just relax.

Like I said, we don't have kids so I can't comment on the exact offerings for families but they all seemed to enjoy themselves (parents too:)

Enjoy your planning!

My husband and I traveled with our daughter and two grandsons (ages 10 and 13) on Uniworld's Christmas Market cruise from Frankfurt to Nuremberg in 2013. Everyone in the family had a great time. There was something for all ages - and very special activities for the young people. Some of the included excursions were geared to families as well - slightly different than the regular itinerary. Ages of "children" ranged from 2 to 18 years. My older grandson made friends with teens from New Zealand and continues to communicate with them. Highly recommend one of the multigenerational cruises.