New internet plan on Dream?

It is a little faster and more reliable but it is still slower than any land based connections I've used. We paid about the same price as before, but now got unlimited access so we didn't need to save minutes then try to use them all up the last day. Facebook, email, and most other sites worked fine. The Weather Channel and any games were hard to use and slow, especially flash based games on Facebook. Over all I'm not on board to play on the internet so it worked just fine for keeping in touch and looking things up.

There were only a couple of times that the connection was slow and I had trouble uploading pictures to Facebook. Otherwise, it worked really well. Well, except for the one day that it was down. Apparently on all of the ships. I suppose I could argue for a refund for that one day, but not sure if it's worth it.

How do you go about purchasing it? Do you have to wait to board the ship, or can you purchase it ahead of time?

I'm not sure whether you can purchase ahead of time. I purchased directly from my device onboard. I just connected to the Dream wi-fi and then pulled up the internet to connect.

Like others have said, it is slower than a land based connection and a few times it was really slow. Overall, though, I thought it was much improved over what I had used onboard in the past.

I'm not sure whether you can purchase ahead of time. I purchased directly from my device onboard. I just connected to the Dream wi-fi and then pulled up the internet to connect.

Like others have said, it is slower than a land based connection and a few times it was really slow. Overall, though, I thought it was much improved over what I had used onboard in the past.

Thanks for the information. My niece and her husband are sailing with us, and they will be using this to check up on their two daughters being taken care of by their grandma. At least we won't have to stand in line at guest services :-)