Fascination Questions

dvond

I was wondering if there is any type of sports bar, we are going in Monday and there is a good chance that the World Series Game 6 and 7 will be going on.

Also where do they put the nightly comedy, looking at deck plan there does not seem to be a spot?

Thanks!

Also where do they put the nightly comedy, looking at deck plan there does not seem to be a spot?

Thanks!

When we were on Fascination a few years ago, it was in "Puttin on the Ritz", deck 9 (Promenade) aft.

Yes there is a sports bar - but plan to get there early - it will be packed!

Where is there a sports bar? Most of the bars have tvs that play sports but there isn't a dedicated sports bar. Stars Bar mid ship deck 9 plays sports and you will usually find people deck 9 aft outside Puttin on The Ritz when a good game is on.

and what's great about it is.... potr is a large lounge compared to say the fantasy which has the kids club at the back of the ship along with the comedy club

there are two large screen tvs in the Beverly hills cigar bar ( which still technically has the name but its been a long time since it was a cigar bar ) this is right outside puttin on the ritz

the coffee bar on promenade has a tv or two as well

also check out the tvs at the front pool bars, often espn, soccer and bball are on

so, you'll prolly get to watch a game or two....

lets see if this pic shows up

if you are going to Freeport on your cruise and want to try something great, but really HOT try the conch salad at momma settie's in Freeport right beside the ship, however, get a large pineapple colada and maybe a diet coke first because this stuff is

HOT!!!

:eek::eek::eek:

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah81/kellisnc/dec%2014%20cruise/DSCF2440_zpsa69cdb14.jpg

Edited by cruise_mojo
DIDN'T WORK

• 3 months later...

but menu rollouts tend to happen when there is a crew changover or port change,

just one post upthread recent sailors just off the ship said the menu had not changed yet so if we get lobster I'm ok with that

and if we don't I'm ok with some new choices:)

like the buffett song says "only time will tell"

We did the chef's table a couple years ago at Christmas and after some studying before the cruise we saw in old threads that it took almost a year for the full changeover from an older CT menu to new fleetwide. I suspect that Miami facilitates the changes so It may be till F hits Miami after SAN Juan ? or maybe before...... it will be interesting to track it!