pride oct 30th

jpm32

we are sailing on the pride on oct 30th. first time for her and second time on a cruise for me. i was 14 now 24. so you cjould call me a first timmer to. it is our honeymoon trip is there anything special we can get or do while on the cruise? also what is the best way to get to lax to the boat and from the boat back to lax? limo, taxi,or other means? lastly any other hints or tips from anyone that has cruised the pride before.

thanks in advance for any help

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage. DH & I will be celebrating our 40th anniversary on board with you. I have not found anyone else on 3 different web sites who are cruising with us! You will love the Pride. The best transportation from LAX and return is either Super Shuttle or Prime Shuttle. Both service the Long Beach port and are recommended. Prime shuttle takes reservations but Super would not. I always need to know my plans, so have booked with Prime at $30 to the Coast Hotel on the pre-cruise day and $32 for the return. Are you arriving into LAX on Saturday or Sunday? Since we fly from the East coast, I prefer getting there a day early. We have cruised on the Pride during her inauguration. There are lots of helpful hints I can give you so feel free to email me; nanatravel at comcast.net.

The ship is large but the tenders/boats are small!

Bon Voyage

Thanks. We loved the Golden Fleece on the Legend and agree, dining at the Supper Club is a must. I appreciate the update on the fee. It is worth the experience (2+ hours) and ambiance of David's. Do you recall what formal night they served the Lobster and Prime in the main dining room? First or Last? Also, is a Jacket required in David's for my DH? He likes to dress appropriately. I know we went on Formal night last time but may elect another evening. I am anxiously awaiting our doc's.

Formal nights were Monday and Thursday. My husband wore a suit and tie for David's. There was a man there with only a dress shirt. I'm sure as long as you are dressy per say they won't say anything.

Have a great wedding and honeymoon. Lobster and Prime rib were served Monday night..

You are going to love the Pride.

I am doing the Doc Dance. What a great feeling having those documents in hand! Can't wait to fly to LAX and stay in Long Beach. Hope the tropical storms stay away from the Mexican Riviera. Still only 4 of us on this ship! Where is everyone. Some cabins still available. Maybe Thursday's one day sale will fill them up.

Bon Voyage

Archived