Vista Suite question

cruiselvr1

Can someone tell me if the refrigerator in the vista suite is any bigger than a standard balcony.

No, the refrigerator in a Vista Suite is much much smaller than a standard balcony; it is however the same size as a refrigerator in a standard balcony cabin. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I couldn't refuse.

No, the refrigerator in a Vista Suite is much much smaller than a standard balcony; it is however the same size as a refrigerator in a standard balcony cabin. :rolleyes:

Nice! Had to read your reply three times before I got it. I can't believe I missed the totally obvious. ;)

Can someone tell me if the refrigerator in the vista suite is any bigger than a standard balcony.

I appreciate the answers, we wanted to put wine, coffee creamers etc in. This is our first suite, I was hoping to be able to put more in, then before.

I appreciate the answers, we wanted to put wine, coffee creamers etc in. This is our first suite, I was hoping to be able to put more in, then before.

The best you can do is use the ice bucket in tandem for the wine and creamers.

Let the steward know so he can keep it topped up.

Norris

"ROTF & LMAO"!

Seriously, just ask the "Steward" for another Ice Bucket and he will usually oblige and keep them topped off with Ice! The Suites are wonderful and so are the Stewards! Don't to forget a "Tip" for extra considerations! (Oh no, not another Tipping battle issue!) :eek:

Just Mike

"ROTF & LMAO"!

Seriously, just ask the "Steward" for another Ice Bucket and he will usually oblige and keep them topped off with Ice! The Suites are wonderful and so are the Stewards! Don't to forget a "Tip" for extra considerations! (Oh no, not another Tipping battle issue!) :eek:

Just Mike

Thanks, We are planning to bring a lot cash for tipping.