Guarantee cabin - when is it usually allocated?

Cassicruiser

I really did hope the fairy would give you a good room.

No experience whatsoever about how you keep your room but nothing to loose by calling them.

Good Luck, keep us informed, fairy dust being sprinkled, you never know there may be a suite without a guest...

Thanks for all the fairy dust Chemmo! :D

Never know... but that may be pushing my luck! I assume if they did change it they wouldn't downgrade? Would they??

I just checked my Celebrity account this morning, and lo and behold, we have been allocated. and it's still 5 months out!

I am over the moon - we booked a 2D balcony guarantee,and got a 1B - deck 8 midship on the hump!! Really never expected that - I was just hoping to be lucky and not get a 2D, and maybe get a 2C, so I am totally thrilled.

Now the question is - what is the likelihood of it being changed/downgraded? Is there anything I can do to prevent this - ie call Celebrity and ask them to put a no changes note or something?

Great news!

We are booked on a 2b guarantee (was all that was left when we booked) and are waiting with baited breath to see what we get.

Where did you see your allocation? When I can manage to get into the site (not very often mind) all it says on the express pass is deck 6 guarantee.

We booked a concierge guarantee two weeks ago for Solstice's April sailing from Hawaii to Vancouver. In looking at several sites I see that all CC cabins (& all Aqua) cabins are sold out. Dare we hope? Never received an upgrade of any kind. Fingers crossed

Niqian - I don't think its the express pass you need to look at, as I don't have that yet. I just logged into my Celebrity account - click 'Manage Booking', and where before it said 'You booked #Balcony Gty' it now says the cabin number and deck. It was easy to get into the site every time I checked. Good luck with your allocation!

Awhfy - based on our experience maybe you do stand a good chance of an upgrade if there is no Concierge or Aqua availability. Come back and let us know what happens!

Niqian - I don't think its the express pass you need to look at, as I don't have that yet. I just logged into my Celebrity account - click 'Manage Booking', and where before it said 'You booked #Balcony Gty' it now says the cabin number and deck. It was easy to get into the site every time I checked. Good luck with your allocation!

Awhfy - based on our experience maybe you do stand a good chance of an upgrade if there is no Concierge or Aqua availability. Come back and let us know what happens!

Thanks. Hoping for a good result too.

Every time I try to get in, it tells me come back in 20 mins or can't handle the request at the moment. So frustrating! So excited to see what we are going to get.

I know I was the same - very happy I got mine so quickly!

I also got an email this afternoon from Celebrity advising my cabin allocation. I booked direct with them and not through a TA though.

Looks very official so hopefully that means they won't change it!

I know I was the same - very happy I got mine so quickly!

I also got an email this afternoon from Celebrity advising my cabin allocation. I booked direct with them and not through a TA though.

Looks very official so hopefully that means they won't change it!

I had to book through cruise1st because it was the only way we could get a cabin. Celebrity was sold out. Am regretting doing it through them because no one will help me at Celebrity. I usually book everything myself direct, because I like to be in control. Oh well I know for next time. Keep my fingers crossed that we get something nice.

:)