Sent FTTF Email this pm, 4 hours later got FTTF reply Thank you CruiseCriticians!

CandyCruiser1106

CruiseCriticians? Now that’s a new word for me!

Anywhooo, I have been checking the Carnival website for FTTF everyday for our Nov. 1st (this Sunday) sailing, and always say “Sold Out”! I sent an email to FTTF this afternoon, and they replied to my email a few hours later saying my name and booking number has been manually added to the manifest. Yayyyy! First my upsell to my first balcony last week, now FTTF. God is good!

Curious if this was the first time you had attempted to email them. Sounds like a lot of people are getting manually added right before time of sailing. They use to send out replies about the request, seems like they are ignoring these emails now until few days before sailing. Read on another post where someone kept sending emails everyday until they got a response. :eek: I would like to get it for my December cruise but I do have a life, lol.

Curious if this was the first time you had attempted to email them. Sounds like a lot of people are getting manually added right before time of sailing. They use to send out replies about the request, seems like they are ignoring these emails now until few days before sailing. Read on another post where someone kept sending emails everyday until they got a response. :eek: I would like to get it for my December cruise but I do have a life, lol.

I sent them total of 3 emails, last one was about a month ago, but I still checked the website everyday. I had totally given up on the FttF, then this pm, I decided to send them one last email (sailing in 3 days), Lo and Behold got a reply from them! I checked the Carnival website right after I got the email, and it's still "Sold Out"!

I sent in for a FTTF got a reply back The 26th I was put on a waiting list for Jan 8th Sunshine. The 27th looked on the site for Excursions and there it was bought it wright then and there looked that afternoon it was sold out. I paid for it and have printed everything out. waiting to go don't trust a list.:D

I've written to them 3 times about my cruise this weekend. On October 2nd they said "you don't have to keep checking everyday. We'll get back to you closer to your sailing". I wrote again yesterday and they didn't respond at all. It doesn't look like I'm going to get it. Guess I might as well go ahead and print my luggage tags.

Boo hoo hoo.

I've written to them 3 times about my cruise this weekend. On October 2nd they said "you don't have to keep checking everyday. We'll get back to you closer to your sailing". I wrote again yesterday and they didn't respond at all. It doesn't look like I'm going to get it. Guess I might as well go ahead and print my luggage tags.

Boo hoo hoo.

MzLinda, when you say you wrote again, what do you say? Is this cruise to celebrate something? If so, mention that on your email. Also, I made sure that my subject line is catchy. When I wrote yesterday, my subject line said - "Nov. 1 Sailing - DESPERATELY NEED HELP!!"

LOL I know, that's so dramatic, but hey, whatever works! And truth be known, I was desperate . . . for FttF, that is!!

I'm not saying it's going to work for you or anybody else, but it worked for me! Just trying to help, as this forum has helped me tremendously.

And by the way, even when you get the email confirmation, you still have to print your luggage tags. The new orange FttF tags will be with the porters, and after you show them the email, they place it on your luggage.

Is there a special email address to achieve this? Our April Breeze cruise is sold out of fttf and our PVP wasn't able to help. Hubby walks with a brace and cannot stand in lines for a long time and I was hoping fttf would help his situation.

MzLinda, you got fttf??? Yayyyyy

Yes and I didn't even get a chance to follow your advice and send a catchier email. Right after you and I exchanged messages, I got a note saying that my name would be on the list when I drop off my luggage and that it would be billed to my S&S account.

Yes and I didn't even get a chance to follow your advice and send a catchier email. Right after you and I exchanged messages, I got a note saying that my name would be on the list when I drop off my luggage and that it would be billed to my S&S account.

What is the email address to faster to the fun

MzLinda, when you say you wrote again, what do you say? Is this cruise to celebrate something? If so, mention that on your email. Also, I made sure that my subject line is catchy. When I wrote yesterday, my subject line said - "Nov. 1 Sailing - DESPERATELY NEED HELP!!"

LOL I know, that's so dramatic, but hey, whatever works! And truth be known, I was desperate . . . for FttF, that is!!

I'm not saying it's going to work for you or anybody else, but it worked for me! Just trying to help, as this forum has helped me tremendously.

And by the way, even when you get the email confirmation, you still have to print your luggage tags. The new orange FttF tags will be with the porters, and after you show them the email, they place it on your luggage.

This is very important. Definitely take a copy of the email. We were "add-ons" on our last cruise and we had to show that email at least 4 times before we got the coveted FTTF sticker on our Sign and Sail Card.

Same here, have sent numerous emails since June, with no response at all. Have been checking several times a day since then always SOLD OUT. How I hated seeing those red letters as I scrolled through the pages, LOL. But checked last night around 8:00 and there it was, couldn't believe it, jumped up grabbed my wallet and it was done! Still haven't heard anything from the so-called excursion department, I think they've just gotten tired of all the request. Checked again around midnight and they were all gone, so not sure how many were released. Guess you just have to rely on yourself to keep checking, Good Luck to the rest that are still looking. Oh we are about 41 days out from sailing also.

Same here, have sent numerous emails since June, with no response at all. Have been checking several times a day since then always SOLD OUT. How I hated seeing those red letters as I scrolled through the pages, LOL. But checked last night around 8:00 and there it was, couldn't believe it, jumped up grabbed my wallet and it was done! Still haven't heard anything from the so-called excursion department, I think they've just gotten tired of all the request. Checked again around midnight and they were all gone, so not sure how many were released. Guess you just have to rely on yourself to keep checking, Good Luck to the rest that are still looking. Oh we are about 41 days out from sailing also.

Oh yes those red sold out letters! I was at a fast food restaurant waiting for my food when I scrolled down on my phone and no RED LETTERS!!! I have major Happy Feet! I cruise this weekend!

Oh yes those red sold out letters! I was at a fast food restaurant waiting for my food when I scrolled down on my phone and no RED LETTERS!!! I have major Happy Feet! I cruise this weekend!

I know right, I had to blink and look twice since that's all I have seen since we booked this cruise in June. Now on to the search for our Vista cruise next year, unfortunately they don't even have it listed as being available now. :confused: