Soda and more package

moki'smommy

Can any recent cruisers on the Caribbean Princess tell me whether the "Soda and more" package includes smoothies and/or milkshakes?

I'm a little confused because the Princess Cruise line web site says it is fountain sodas, juices, mocktails, and hot chocolate but several on line posts say that it also includes milkshakes and smoothies.

Yes, you can get frustrated with first timer on a new line....sorry.

This is the text of the updated Princess Gifts & Services menu that I downloaded from Princess today (10/30/2015)

===================================

Unlimited Soda & More Package

Indulge yourself with this premium Unlimited Soda & more Package entitling you to the above Unlimited Soda Package plus any mocktails, juices, shakes, floates, and complimentary hot chocolate throughout your cruise. Price includes service charge.

Item #2312 - $8.05 per person/per day

The text referencing "the above" refers to this item:

Unlimited Soda Package:

Receive a souvenir tumbler and select from a variety of unlimited

soft drinks served by the glass at all bars and restaurant locations

throughout your cruise. Price includes service charge.

Item #0523 – $5.18 per person/per day*

Item # 2416 – $4.95 per person/per day For Australia based cruises only

NOTE: It has been reported that the "standard" Soda package listed here has been discontinued. I can't verify that personally but it seems to be the case. However, the items listed in that package are still included in the Soda & More package.

Edited by Thrak

I would not rely on the PDF fax order form that was quoted from in post #4. It has never been updated in a timely manner.

All other references to milkshakes have been removed from the Princess web site--not just as part of the Soda & More package but that they even exist at all.

Go by the description of the package from your cruise personalizer which also does not mention milkshakes. If your ship still has them, and is willing to include them in the Soda & More package, consider it a bonus.

(Of course the mystery will be solved at least for the moment if someone recently on CB actually chimes in, though not real likely since the ship was not specified in the thread title)

Edited by fishywood

I would not rely on the PDF fax order form that was quoted from in post #4. It has never been updated in a timely manner.

All other references to milkshakes have been removed from the Princess web site--not just as part of the Soda & More package but that they even exist at all.

Go by the description of the package from your cruise personalizer which also does not mention milkshakes. If your ship still has them, and is willing to include them in the Soda & More package, consider it a bonus

I just looked at my Personalizer and see that not only has the reference to milkshakes been removed, there is no longer mention of the souvenir tumbler any more. ( they still mention getting one with the basic unlimited soda package but not with the soda and more package). this doesn't matter much to me but I noticed it so thought I would share the info.

Edited by Shelly97060