Room 10180 on Anthem

We stayed in 11180. I cant remember noticing anything sticking out or causing any disturbance to my view? I cant think of anything positive or negative in particular to the room. It was a nice location for lifts and stairs.

What I liked about that number was the 180... we like darts in our house, so its an easy number to remember!

We stayed in 11180. I cant remember noticing anything sticking out or causing any disturbance to my view? I cant think of anything positive or negative in particular to the room. It was a nice location for lifts and stairs.

What I liked about that number was the 180... we like darts in our house, so its an easy number to remember!

Thanks for taking the time to reply. Just wanted to check to see how easy it was to move around in the room. I know it's just a room, and I don't plan on staying in the room too much during the cruise. Also, when in any of the ports, was the view of the sea / ocean or the port itself?

Ah yes... I know what you mean about the Darts reference. :D

I think the view depends on whether they go in facing forward or had to "back in" - and I feel that changes on what berth they have or what other ships are there? Also, my trip was round Europe - I think yours is Caribbean? I think a port/starboard choice is more about whether you like a sunrise or a sunset and which direction you are sailing in.

When I choose my room my main criteria is that do not have a pool area or nightclub directly above me. Made that mistake once!