Bradaris Hill Slaggbaai national park rock climb

DonTheCruzaholic

Anyone ever rock climb there before?

I did not, but I saw people doing it when I was in the park. It looked like a pretty well established path, so nothing technical. It looked relatively easy.

One thing though, get there early. The park can easily be an all day thing. The road is dirt and is one-way, so you have to drive the whole thing. It took me over 2 hours to drive it, with stopping and enjoying several of the sights.

Is this an excursion or are you looking to do it on your own?

I did not, but I saw people doing it when I was in the park. It looked like a pretty well established path, so nothing technical. It looked relatively easy.

One thing though, get there early. The park can easily be an all day thing. The road is dirt and is one-way, so you have to drive the whole thing. It took me over 2 hours to drive it, with stopping and enjoying several of the sights.

It's through a company there... I'm not sure if it will be a feasible plan with limited time in port[emoji53] I'll have to make a return trip sometime in the future!

Thanks for the reply!

• 10 months later...

we are interested on going on our own.. do you recommend it?

thx Di