Attire for kids in the dining room

Chewybub

Let me start by saying that we are definitely not a family that gets dressed up very often. Would my kids be OK with wearing black dress pants and a nice polo shirt on formal nights? My husband will wear dress pants with a button down shirt and tie. Will this be sufficient?

That's perfectly fine. In middle school, I let my son get away with wearing khakis, a nice polo shirt, and bright red tennis shoes, and he was nicer dressed than some of the adult men at elegant night. :D Now that he's in high school, he finally owns nice dress pants, a button down shirt, and dress shoes, but when he was younger we found a compromise that worked and no one complained. Black dress pants and nice polo shirts will make them among the best dressed.

Let me start by saying that we are definitely not a family that gets dressed up very often. Would my kids be OK with wearing black dress pants and a nice polo shirt on formal nights? My husband will wear dress pants with a button down shirt and tie. Will this be sufficient?

Carnival does not have Formal nights