Reputable Taxi service in St. Kitts

atnick11

Hi there! We will be in St Kitts in February for one day (Carnival cruise). We are looking to do our own thing and take a cab to South Friars beach and then possibly a little sightseeing. Can anyone recommend a cab company that is safe and dependable? Im sure there will be a lot of them at the cruise port..

Thanks!

We were just there last week (Celebrity Reflection en route from Italy to Miami) and had the good fortune to work with Liz Pereira. We were mobbed by cab drivers and tour operators the moment we cleared security, but as soon as we mentioned Liz's name they cleared a path and pointed towards her. That alone speaks volumes.

She knows every person place and thing on St Kitts and Nevis, which means that she knows how to deliver a personalized tour to fit your needs.

In our particular case she had personally scouted a particular beach one day prior to our visit and had taken some photos of suspected beach erosion. Her alternate location was epic, and the flexibility and price of the travel was a nice bonus.

More info here: https://lizpereirastourstore.shutterfly.com

Happy Cruising,

Alan

Hi there! We will be in St Kitts in February for one day (Carnival cruise). We are looking to do our own thing and take a cab to South Friars beach and then possibly a little sightseeing. Can anyone recommend a cab company that is safe and dependable? Im sure there will be a lot of them at the cruise port..

Thanks!

When we were in St. Kitts last January, there was a taxi stand at the end of the pier where one person asked what you wanted to do and then assigned you to a taxi. The taxis were all parked on the other side of the fence. So we were not bombarded by taxi drivers.

We've done the taxi stand and it was ok. It's a taxi. And she did show up and bring us back. We only went to shipwreck beach.

I just booked Liz as suggested above. Her response rate is phenomenal. We're only a week out and accepted our booking. I had a response in less than five minutes. We've gone back and forth about recommendations etc. for the afternoon. She is very social media savvy and customer service oriented so far. Also according rates I've found for taxi's this seems very reasonable.

This will be our 3rd trip. Very excited to be in the hands of Liz.

• 1 month later...

We would like to get off the ship and find someone to take just the 2 of us on a tour through town, stop at Romney Manor, the Black Rocks, Timothy Hill (Southern Peninsula).

Would the "Taxi Stand" be our best bet? Seeing how we just want

to see those few stops.

We would like to get off the ship and find someone to take just the 2 of us on a tour through town, stop at Romney Manor, the Black Rocks, Timothy Hill (Southern Peninsula).

Would the "Taxi Stand" be our best bet? Seeing how we just want

to see those few stops.

I have used Rose and Jim's taxi twice. they charge $140 US for the entire day.

van holds 12. so if you have 6 people, cost is roughly $30pp! You will have a great tour of the island, and can do what ever you want. HIGHLY rec'md them

info@roseandjimstaxi.com :D

I have used Rose and Jim's taxi twice. they charge $140 US for the entire day.

van holds 12. so if you have 6 people, cost is roughly $30pp! You will have a great tour of the island, and can do what ever you want. HIGHLY rec'md them

info@roseandjimstaxi.com :D

When I looked at their site, I find 50 per person for 4 or more. Earlier I looked into Tangerine Tours and what ppl were quoting on price were different than the website. Do they negotiate or haggle??

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks for checking that! So it will less crowded! I have no idea what we will do at this port! All our other ports have been pretty easy but I haven't fallen for any certain excursion for St. Kitts. I want a tour to all the highlights, some rum beverages, and some beach time! Looked at the train but it gets mixed reviews. I just don't know!

When I looked at their site, I find 50 per person for 4 or more. Earlier I looked into Tangerine Tours and what ppl were quoting on price were different than the website. Do they negotiate or haggle??

If you contact them, they will work w you. I have used Rose three times.. tell her Chris Smith from on here sent you, also, I have talked to fellow cruisers on my roll call, and was able to get groups together, to bring down the cost for all when I have cruised there!

most people have no idea what there is to do on St. Kitts. Rose knows everyone, and where to go. good luck!:D

• 1 month later...