Oasis is Late Today

Explain savvy to those still getting off at 10:30 as someone else posted.

Yes, but those with early flights surely planned to self-disembark (as CruiseKeeper posted) and not participant in the general disembarkation schedule as those who were still getting off at 10:30am did.

Explain savvy to those still getting off at 10:30 as someone else posted.

Sorry, didn't see this, I was flying home and waiting for Southwest to get my one piece of luggage from FLL on a different plane than the one we were in. :mad::p Second time in a row losing our luggage SW, we're watching you. :p

I guess because we had luggage valet we were able to avoid a lot of hassle. Not having to wait for our number to be called (we didn't have one) was worth the $20 for luggage valet. We also make a sport of avoiding crowds. That really helps, if you see a crowd, find an alternate way that has less people. We got up very very early to plot our escape. We didn't eat breakfast or search out coffee. Bummer for folks that didn't get off til 10:30. Way back when we started cruising, I remember some disembarkation days that were like that. We just learned to not do that anymore where ever it could be helped.