Water Taxi Cost In Cabo To Lover's Beach

Phamer55

It depends on the time of year since the more tourist they have the higher the price. I think we payed about $8 per person when we went, but my mom said the time before that they were asking for $10 per person. I am not sure if they give discount rates for children. it doesn't hurt to ask though. Just don't pay more than $10 a person and ask for less to see if they will go for it. Also make sure you let them know if you want to see the Arch up close. If you don't say that at the beginning they will only take you to the beach. They will charge you more if you ask once you are on the boat to see it than if you asked them on land.

We negotiated before we got on the Taxi for him to come back and pick us up too, they did. I think it was $8 per person, round trip. Just be careful getting off the water taxi, you jump off the boat, dh fell with the brand new digital camera in his pocket and it was ruined. Thank goodness we still had the receipt and I took it back to Walmart(they take anything back), still damp inside when we got back home.

Archived