Cruisequick.com? Anybody used them?

skarletohara

Hi.
I was wondering if I could get some feedback
on this company? Were they prompt? Were you
happy with them? If not, what about cruisevalue.com? Were they good?
Info greatly appreciated

Carnival Holiday 6/92
RCCL Monarch of the Seas 6/94
Celebrity Infinity 6/28/01
Star Princess 2/08/03
Golden Princess 12/06/03

I have not used cruisequick, but I have read their web site as you should do as well if you are thinking of using them. They do ALL their communication thru email ONLY. No phone contact. They limit the number of quotes they will give you before you have to book a cruise. They are for the experienced cruiser who knows exactly what they want.

But they are supposed to have good prices, if you are happy with the email only communication.

<font color="FF6600">
if there's a way to construe my post as non-argumentative, please do so.</font>
Cruise photos on my [url="http://www.brobertson.org/"]Home page [/url]<font color="990066">
Spring Break was on the Grand Princess </font>21, March 2004
So when is the next cruise?

I have had great luck with Cruisequick. They took over a VERY complicated booking that I had with Princess and did a great job. Used them two times before and everything has always gone off without a hitch. If you are comfortable with email only, then I would definitely recommend them.

I used Cruisequick last March. They did a terrific job and I got e-mail responses within minutes. For my cruise in June, I used Cruise.com and was very pleased because you can talk to an agent at no additional fee. Cruise.com was more helpful this time around because I was looking for cabins on any of 10 different dates. Cruisequick can only quote on one cruise at a time. I would use either one again.

I've used cruisequick twice now to book cruises and I have been very happy with them. It is email only, but they are very prompt with their responses. I shopped around before booking on each occasion and could not beat their price. I would definately recommend them for anyone that knows what they want and is just needs a great deal.

Sovereign of the Seas 01/03
Zuiderdam 09/03
Caribbean Princess 05/04

I just booked my 1/15/04 Caribbean Princess cruise with them. This is our third cruise through them and we have been very happy. It is true they only use e-mail, however, it is rare that it takes longer than 1/2 hour to get a reply. last year we had to change our sailing date three times and it was taken care of without any problems or hassle, plus the last time Ray got us a great "bump" balcony cabin on the Mariner. We now have C259 balcony and only $100 pp deposit.

We're very happy with them.

Deb in South Florida
Caribbean Princess 01/15/05
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;01;15;12;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
Mariner of the Seas 3/14/04
Golden Princess 01/25/03
Voyager of the Seas 12/01
Majesty of the Seas 11/00
Carnival's Ecstasy 12/99
Carnival's Paradise 11/98
NCL Westward 9/93
MS Dolphin 9/92
Sky Princess 4/91
Regent Sun 4/90

ANOTHER SUCCESS STORY ...I used them simply for the best price ... do my shopping/learning on other web sites.

They are a little impatient if something is wrong when asking for pricing( your date is off by a day or something). Kind of remind me of the Soup Nazi .... But the prices can make it worth it.

But have seen equivalent deals elsewhere on the web @ times

I used them in February and was very please with their prompt e-mail responses. With e-mail you have everything in writing. No arguments. They also changed my stateroom 4 times for me. Diffiently would use them again. Money talks.

RCCL Radiance
Princess Ocean, Dawn, Star(old one)
Carnival Paradise
Hollard New Amsterdam

Archived