Calling all Summit experts!

Cruizen Susan

Are you referring to the outdoor movies that were going to be added later? I know the screen is already up, but are you saying they are already using it?

Thank you!

Yes they were up and running. You could definitely hear them on the balcony...I loved the aft balcony but the noise was constant and late into the night. Let's just say earplugs and the door shut and still woke me up and in the morning the early risers were out there for breakfast. If you are looking for quiet time on your balcony you won't get it. If you don't mind a bit of hub bub it may be fine.

Edited by gail8

I'm also curious about RSWBADGER's comments. We have a Deck 7 aft-facing cabin booked also. I really don't like noise and if we can hear it 4 decks below, I'm going to be upset.

Anyone have experience with the lower decks in aft-facing cabins?

We were in 7186, an aft cabin right in the middle, for two weeks in Jan 2015 and never heard any noise from the Sunset Bar. However, we didn't spend much time on the balcony late at night. We will have the same room for our Jan 2016 B2B. The "M" Class aft cabins are great!

We were in 7186, an aft cabin right in the middle, for two weeks in Jan 2015 and never heard any noise from the Sunset Bar. However, we didn't spend much time on the balcony late at night. We will have the same room for our Jan 2016 B2B. The "M" Class aft cabins are great!

Thank you! That's a relief to hear! :)