Coca-Cola Zero onboard?

gfromftlaud

Hi my name is gary, and I'm an addict.

Its not going to make or break my cruise in any way, but I'm just curious if any recent cruisers on Star Princess know if coke zero is available.

(I cringe as I type this... I always thought these types of questions were odd when I've seen them on threads before...lol)

Happy Friday everyone!

Gary

Hi Gary,

I feel your pain!! I just got off the Golden earlier this month on the 14 night transatlantic and I only drink Coke Zero or Pepsi One or Pepsi Max and Princess has none of it.

Before sailing, I bought a bunch of Pepsi Max in the market in London and then before our ocean crossing to New York, I bought some more in Scotland. I also threw a six pack of plastic bottles of coke zero in my suitcase before leaving Hawaii. They don't mind if you bring your own soda, so I recommend you do that if you are like me and don't drink diet coke.

Good Luck,

Matt in Hawaii

Good luck. I didn't see anything but Coke or Diet Coke on the CB Princess. I don't drink soda but my DH drinks nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing else but Pepsi One. He despises Coke but in order to get his caffeine boost every day, he drank Coke.

Why DO all of these cruise ships only seem to offer Coke products? Seems there would be a choice for everyone. And for goodness sake, Budweiser is crappy beer. Not a Yuengling Lager to be found anywhere. Good thing they let me show them how to make a Grasshopper.

Archived