Anthem of the seas specialty dining recommendations?

Hi. We're going on anthem of the seas In March. I'm trying to book some dining. So far, I've just booked the included restaurants.

Is there specialty restaurants that are worth splurging for? We are going with our 13 and 15 year old kids but by later in the week, we might just have a date night along the way so either for a family or a couple. Any recommendations would be appreciated!

We've just returned from the Anthem TA (my in-progress review thread is in this sub-forum), and as I've just posted, we loved our dinner in Chops. Excellent food and excellent service in a very nice venue.

(We cancelled the dinner we'd booked in Jamie's because the un-enclosed place looks like you're eating in a shopping mall.)

Have a great cruise!

We recently completed the Transatlantic crossing on Anthem and were offered a 'deal' on embarkation, eat in three restaurants for $80 per person. this was Chops, Jamies and Wonderland. the food and service in all three was excellent but Wonderland was the best, let yourself go with the flow and you will experience numerous dishes in a fantastic setting.

Chic was very good but we did not enjoy our evenings in Silk or American Icon but I hear a lot of people did, i suppose its the individuals experience, enjoy!