Taking food from the buffet to your cabin

Valen9

On our September Jewel cruise we requested cheese sticks to go...taking them down to the Atrium to listen to the music and a drink.

Hostess told us no. We asked the wait staff and they brought us a to go order with the cover.

Three people saw what we had and went up and ordered/received cheese sticks to go and ate them in the Atrium while listening to the music. :D

I have gotten take out wings from O'Sheehans on more than 1 ship. On the Gem twice have gotten wings and brought them down to the atrium for a bunch of us to have during football games and on the Breakaway a few nights we got wings to go with no sauce because they got soggy before we got them back to our cabin to eat while sitting on the balcony. So yes you can get late night wings to go in O'Sheehans,

We always took our wings back to the cabin as well. Did not ask just walked out with them after she walked away. Still can't believe they tried to ban taking food back. I was like what are they going to do tackle me in the hallway, put me off at the next stop? That was an ignorant move but smart to back-peddle quickly.