Enchantment Review - Nov 2nd - first timer's perspective

Great Review! We just took the 11/9-11/13 cruise and I am agreeing with everything you are saying so far. The venues, the crew, the music and the food. The only bad food we had too was the pizza [emoji3]. Worse than cardboard. The only thing I would add was that while we enjoyed what was going on in the Centrum, we found the space to be cramped and very loud. You said the Spotlight lounge was being used for a private function. On our cruise it was almost always empty. Only really used for Karaoke. It is a comfortable large space. We couldn't figure out why they didn't put more events there???

Great Review! We just took the 11/9-11/13 cruise and I am agreeing with everything you are saying so far. The venues, the crew, the music and the food. The only bad food we had too was the pizza [emoji3]. Worse than cardboard. The only thing I would add was that while we enjoyed what was going on in the Centrum, we found the space to be cramped and very loud. You said the Spotlight lounge was being used for a private function. On our cruise it was almost always empty. Only really used for Karaoke. It is a comfortable large space. We couldn't figure out why they didn't put more events there???

I can understand why you could think that about the Centrum. The only time we found it very full was for the 70/80s party. That being said the Spotlight lounge seems very under utilised- its the same on all cruises I think- only used for karaoke. It does seem ideal for a large gathering. Maybe they didn't get the crowds in there and now use Centrum as everyone passes through the Centrum where as you have to chose to get to Spotlight Lounge by walking through the Schooner Bar?

Hi,

Thank you for your wonderful review. My sister are heading out on 12/4. For me this is again another trip on Enchantment. Always loved this ship. We are going to Chops again. Glad you has a nice time.

Maureen

Glad you are enjoying the review. Hope you have a great cruise. Chops is great! I'll include my views on it in the next instalment!

Really enjoying your review as it's taking me back down memory lane. We were just on her 10/26-10/30. I wasn't sure how we would like a smaller ship but we had a GREAT time! We really enjoyed the Centrum (what was the name of that crazy dance instructor from Spain???) and the band Rockport was great, you are right! We danced our feet off on formal night and are still smiling about it.:p We've booked a cruise on Harmony in November of next year but I'm already trying to figure out how to squeeze in a 4 day cruise on Enchantment before then. Thanks so much for bringing the memories back! :D

Was on this cruise with you and agree with everything!

It was amazing! I did dance on deck at midnight and was part of that crowd ( on the other side).

I think my favorite activity was the movies under the stars.

I would take this cruise again in an instant!

Edited by jayblue

Really enjoying your review as it's taking me back down memory lane. We were just on her 10/26-10/30. I wasn't sure how we would like a smaller ship but we had a GREAT time! We really enjoyed the Centrum (what was the name of that crazy dance instructor from Spain???) and the band Rockport was great, you are right! We danced our feet off on formal night and are still smiling about it.:p We've booked a cruise on Harmony in November of next year but I'm already trying to figure out how to squeeze in a 4 day cruise on Enchantment before then. Thanks so much for bringing the memories back! :D

Glad to be able to bring back some memories! That's what keeps is all going until the next trip:)

Was on this cruise with you and agree with everything!

It was amazing! I did dance on deck at midnight and was part of that crowd ( on the other side).

I think my favorite activity was the movies under the stars.

I would take this cruise again in an instant!

Glad you had fun Jennifer. I know you weren't sure what to expect on out roll call forum. It is a very nice ship, just a but too short time on board!!

Glad you had fun Jennifer. I know you weren't sure what to expect on out roll call forum. It is a very nice ship, just a but too short time on board!!

This was my second time onboard Enchantment, but so much has changed in 18 years. I felt a bit like a newbie.

Nice review. We saild her back in May, you're experiences are pretty much on par with what we encountered. Especially with drink packages, food (mdr and not), bars, solarium, etc....You didn't happen to meet a bartender named Anthony back in the solarium bar did you?

Only ordered one or two drinks at Solarium bar so didn't get to know bartenders there..just Denis at R Bar.

Enjoying your review! I will be sailing Enchantment for the first time in February...seeing current reviews helps to prepare me for what to expect!

Us to, Feb 8th sailing. We haven't been on a cruise since I had our first child and shes 15 now so I'm very excited lol. Love reading the reviews.