problems paying

We are due to pay the balance of our cruise before 17th November.My husband tried to pay by phone yesterday but was transferred to different numbers before being told"the system" was down,and someone would phone him back.Nobody did.He tried again this morning and again spoke to three different people on three different numbers ,again they can't transfer the funds to pay for our booking.

Has anybody else had this problem?How did you solve it?We have booked a balcony cabin and premium flights and don't want to lose these.

Hello sistermags

re your problem paying, have you tried 0203 451 2725?

Alternatively, if you have a Thomson shop near you either pop in and they should take your payment or Google Thomson Shops and put in your nearest location and give them a phone.

Another option would be to email Thomson Cares at cares@thomson.co.uk. That should get a response. I have used them in the past and their responses are normally quick and as you are trying to give them money they will probably be super-quick.

Good luck.:)

Hello sistermags, their systems were no functioning correctly on 8th November but this was for a less important booking issue. I fully endorse skioncruises advice but I would telephone tour Thomson shop before visiting to confirm their systems are working.

Cannot believe they don't want your money. Due to problems in previous years we try to pay at least 7 days prior to the balance due date.

Good luck.

Len

Thank you both for your prompt replies.I can't believe they don't want our money either.We still have another week before we have to pay,so not overly concerned at the moment,but there must be plenty of others having to pay for the same cruise around now.Just wondered if anyone else was having this problem.

After six different phone numbers (all for Thomson )my husband spoke to 10 different people in 4 different call centres.I must admit that we were told our details had been passed on to head office twice.A lovely lady phoned us this morning and told us she would put our payment through manually,and would let head office know.

There was nothing wrong on our side,but,our booking number had been changed (we were aware of this)soon after we made the booking,and because of this Thomson staff couldn't access our booking online.We have been told that lots of bookings are like this.Our concerns were that we might lose our balcony cabin and seats on the plane,but have been assured this wont happen.

Wonder why our payment couldn't have been processed manually by the first person we spoke to?