Arcadia - suites and mini-suites

NauticalMiss

Yes I have just had a look but the only ones I could find on Britannia the discount was not great and I would not want to pay £800 for a cabin for two for 2 nights. And no OBC or car parking or even extra OBC

I agree on the price, just pointing out that whether we would book or not, savers do actually exist for suites sometimes, so it's always worth a look [emoji102] it is £100 cheaper than the select, and about £120 more than a balcony. Also the saver suite is only £10 more than top balcony - the prices are inflated as it's school holidays.

Edited by Florry

I agree on the price, just pointing out that whether we would book or not, savers do actually exist for suites sometimes, so it's always worth a look [emoji102] it is £100 cheaper than the select, and about £120 more than a balcony. Also the saver suite is only £10 more than top balcony - the prices are inflated as it's school holidays.

Ever since the 3 types of fares came out I have felt that early savers are not really worth it. You may get the cruise a little cheaper, but what you lose I fear for me is greater. When all is said and done £100 cheaper is not really that large is it.

As we like if we can to book mini suites we always have to pay select, as I have never ever seen a late saver fare in that grade, on a ship we would like, or a cruise we would like, and I would not like to have to rely on the upgrade fairy.

Ever since the 3 types of fares came out I have felt that early savers are not really worth it. You may get the cruise a little cheaper, but what you lose I fear for me is greater. When all is said and done £100 cheaper is not really that large is it.

As we like if we can to book mini suites we always have to pay select, as I have never ever seen a late saver fare in that grade, on a ship we would like, or a cruise we would like, and I would not like to have to rely on the upgrade fairy.

I don't think early savers are worth it either, and I agree that late savers rarely come up on a suite these days, I suspect the short cruises are the most likely to have saver fares on suites. When I look at value for money I tend to look at the price of the cabin in terms of cost per person per night. In general terms I think if you get an inside for £70, a balcony for £100 or a suite for £200 that's not bad. In recent years there have been some great last minute deals with balconies at £50 pppn which is a fab deal, if circumstances and desire permit you to take advantage. I use a mix of savers and select which works out well and gives me a good average on the prices I pay. I posted the fact I'd seen a suite on the saver fare in the interest of trying to make sure that the statements we make and the information we share here is as accurate as possible, as opinions and assumptions aren't always qualified as such.