Fttf does open up

Cruisegirl6

We booked two weeks ago on Carnival Fascination, we always have gotten the FTTF but since it was a late booking, they been sold out. After checking a few times a day, they opened some more up, I gabbed mine then I grabbed one for my father in law, so those who are hoping to get one and they are sold out just keep watching.

We booked two weeks ago on Carnival Fascination, we always have gotten the FTTF but since it was a late booking, they been sold out. After checking a few times a day, they opened some more up, I gabbed mine then I grabbed one for my father in law, so those who are hoping to get one and they are sold out just keep watching.

Where do you find it? I assume go to Carnival's website, then log in, then "Manage Booking"... but then where does FTTF show up (when avail)...?

Yes...go to manage your booking then click shore excursions and you find it there either selling or saying sold out.

Thank you lindamr & O2Cool! FTTF is sold out for my booking. Maybe I'll check back in the next few weeks and see if it changes.

It's a bit spendy at $60 for my cruise (and I'm guessing that's $60 per person).

EDIT: I just read on another thread that only 1 person per cabin needs it. Much better.

Edited by styxfire

Yes its for everybody that is booked in that cabin, its well worth it...you board early not need to be on those long lines and long wait to get on the ship....your luggage is taken and brought to your cabin priority, tendering you have first right privileges (I never needed this as we always go later on shore after the crowd gets off), you get priority in the steakhouse reservations and you can choose early or late disembarkation. They tell you where to go and they bring you right down via elevators also, they make sure they are there working for you, its real nice and lets not forget you get your cabin as soon as you board and you can drop off your carry ons so much worth it!

I would try looking daily, I been looking over a week and nothing but today voila. lol

Repeatedly checking for availability might work, but that seems pretty labor intensive.

An easier (more passive?) way is to send an email to FttFinfo@carnival.com with FTTF Waiting list, your ship, and your sailing date in the subject line (e.g., FTTF Waiting list, Dream, 11/15/15 Sailing), and ask to be put on the waiting list.

Does it work? I sent my email in early September, received a receipt notification in a day or so, and today received an email saying we are now FTTF! Three days before our sailing, BTW.

Let the jealousy commence! :D

Repeatedly checking for availability might work, but that seems pretty labor intensive.

An easier (more passive?) way is to send an email to FttFinfo@carnival.com with FTTF Waiting list, your ship, and your sailing date in the subject line (e.g., FTTF Waiting list, Dream, 11/15/15 Sailing), and ask to be put on the waiting list.

Does it work? I sent my email in early September, received a receipt notification in a day or so, and today received an email saying we are now FTTF! Three days before our sailing, BTW.

Let the jealousy commence! :D

Don't count on that. I read in other posts that people on the waiting list weren't notified and FTTF did in fact open up online so they bought it that way. Not a peep from the FTTF waitlist people. You were fortunate. Doesn't hurt to get on the list and keep on checking.

Don't count on that. I read in other posts that people on the waiting list weren't notified and FTTF did in fact open up online so they bought it that way. Not a peep from the FTTF waitlist people. You were fortunate. Doesn't hurt to get on the list and keep on checking.

I totally agree with this. We never received any reply concerning being on a waiting list, so I diligently kept checking everyday. Got lucky and snagged one, but still never received any reply Carnival. I am glad I was able to obtain it myself so that I could print out my own luggage tags and boarding pass with the information already on it. Once we get to the port we like to have everything taken care of ahead of time, little OCD on my part. :D

Probably best to cover your bases by doing both. I can tell you I've been checking online all week and it has never showed anything but "Sold Out." Nice surprise to see the email.

I can't see the wait list working because when it opens they want the money immediately, I would keep checking a few times everyday, like I did and I got it.

You're wrong there:

"And your $59.95 Faster to the Fun ticket will be charged to your onboard account."

For my upcoming cruise (January) FTTF is not listed at all. My understanding from past cruises is that it shows up as "sold out" or that it has not yet been offered. Does anyone know if that is true? I called Carnival to ask, but they couldn't seem to understand why it wasn't listed and said that it must be sold out. So confused!

lyndamr, my cruise is Jan. 14, 2016 on the Dream. I've only been on 3 Carnival cruises, but I thought that the FTTF showed up under home Port excursions, then remained there with a "sold out" notice when all the slots were gone. The Carnival rep I spoke with was perplexed also.