Headliner Show on Allure

pa10tatty

We have cruised Royal a number of times, but this will be our first time on an Oasis class ship. I have reserved the Allure specific shows, but am a bit confused regarding the headliner show. Will there be one headliner show that is repeated for the various headliner show times or may there be different performers for the various headliner shows over the week?

Getting that info in advance will probably not do you any good...it won't be anyone you've ever heard of...unless you're really into the cruise circuit performers....

Whoever it is, will entertain you!

For us it does make a difference

With Mama Mia and Blue Planet

2 not miss shows, the headliner show does make a difference.

Especially with all the great dining choices onboard

Onboard our TA I had already seen one performer

and another was something I didn't want too miss a great dinner for.

The 3rd was a Beatles show that was only OK that I rushed out of dinner for:(

OP, not sure when you are cruising, but the headliner for the Nov 29 cruise is Savannah Jack, a country band. I had never heard of them, but I was in the minority on my roll call. I googled them and watched a you tube video. Not our taste, but we can always leave if we don't like the show. Someone on our roll call listed all the performers for our cruise so if you call Royal, you could probably find out.

We are on the Nov 8, 2015 Allure sailing. Our Headliner was Tony Tillman. We had seen him once before, and he is very energetic and entertaining, and we looked forward to seeing him again.

However, at the same time as the show that fit into our schedule, some of the entertainers from Mamma Mia (agree with others, not to be missed) were doing songs from Broadway/West End in the smaller Jazz Club on 4. We decided to go there, and were not disappointed. They even had a book and asked for audience suggestions. Great, fun, entertaining, intimate show. They did something similar another night in the Schooner Bar. Check your Cruise Compass for something similar.

Too many things to do, and not enough time/days to do everything. Guess we'll. just have to book another cruise.

On the Allure right now and have been on the past 3 weeks since Barcelona. On the 12-night transatlantic, there were a variety of headliners: a Beatles Tribute Band, a lady doing an Adele Tribute, a guy that did guitar and sang, and one other one--forget her name. On this sailing (a 7-night Caribbean sailing) there has been just one.

So I think it depends on the voyage.

But definitely do not miss Blue Planet, Mama Mia, Ice Games, and the Aqua show. I think the on-board entertainers have been far better than the headliners so far.

• 3 months later...
On the Allure right now and have been on the past 3 weeks since Barcelona. On the 12-night transatlantic, there were a variety of headliners: a Beatles Tribute Band, a lady doing an Adele Tribute, a guy that did guitar and sang, and one other one--forget her name. On this sailing (a 7-night Caribbean sailing) there has been just one.

So I think it depends on the voyage.

But definitely do not miss Blue Planet, Mama Mia, Ice Games, and the Aqua show. I think the on-board entertainers have been far better than the headliners so far.

Do you remember who the name of the Beatles Tribute Band was on your sailing?