Carnival Conquest OceanSuite 7275 review..

greybeardcruzer1

SAME exact thing for us!! Our first suite for our 30th anniversary! My husband says he never wants a balcony cabin again!!

The bathroom is like a normal sized one in your home!

There are 2 sinks and a whirlpool bathtub.

There is a large set of closets on one side of the bed and another set of closets in the dressing room area which has a large mirror and bench to sit.

The balcony is a bit longer.

The decor is really nice with lots of wood and it is just sooo relaxing!! I think you will love it!!

This is too funny!......Just disembarked from that very suite (7275) this morning!!! GREAT cabin and would book it again without hesitation!!

I plan to write a short review when we get home, but if there is anything specific you'd like to know, I'd be happy to fill you in!!

@new2cruisin: Got a quick question about the layout of suite 7275. When you enter the room is the bed and vanity area on the right-side of the room or on the left-side of the room? I know it might sound silly, but I was just curious. Thanks

Upon entering the cabin, the "dressing room/vanity/bathroom door" area with the big closet is immediately to your right.

The bed is past that on the right side of the room.

Desk and sofa are against the left wall, with a coffee table in the middle.

Upon entering the cabin, the "dressing room/vanity/bathroom door" area with the big closet is immediately to your right.

The bed is past that on the right side of the room.

Desk and sofa are against the left wall, with a coffee table in the middle.

Thanks for the information, new2cruisin. I just wanted to get a general idea of the layout of the suite. Thanks! :cool:

@toyisland8: Sounds like you will enjoy you're upcoming cruise. new2cruisin (earlier post) stated they just got back from the Conquest OS 7275 and they will post a review on this thread.

Also if you go to YouTube and search 'conquest oceanview suite 7275' you get results back from people who have either stayed in suites on the same deck (Empress) or have stayed in suites on sister ships (Conquest class).

73 days left...WooHoo!!!

1472747730_CarnivalVIFPClub-Gold.gif.595a3284dc3fa64aeae60b2c10e89db7.gif