Port of Miami Parking

Redsfan

Still debating what we should do. We are doing the 4 day Majesty of the Seas, and we have a 13 day car rental and if we turn it in early and rebook after our cruise, the prices jack up crazy. So, we are likely just going to keep our rental, but not sure what to do to park.

From what I read it is not very safe to park at third party lots, so thinking it's time to bite the bullet and just park at the Port?

I have parked at the Port of Miami and at two different off site locations. Based on my experiences, I too would bite the bullet and opt for the port parking. Port parking is expensive, but the long shuttle waits and less than desirable parking lot locations make the POM parking my choice for future cruises out of Miami.

I have parked at the Port of Miami and at two different off site locations. Based on my experiences, I too would bite the bullet and opt for the port parking. Port parking is expensive, but the long shuttle waits and less than desirable parking lot locations make the POM parking my choice for future cruises out of Miami.

I agree.

The only time I'd consider off site parking is if a hotel provides it during the cruise.