Nativeway contact

EatonDoolittle

I've tried 2 different email addresses (one from FB and one from their web page), and a direct booking through their website. No response at all. Nothing in my spam

I understand Island Time, but this is over a 2 month period of time.

Can anyone share a successful contact method that they have used to reach these people?

They get great reviews, I've been to the rays with Stingray Sailing, so I am looking for something different.

Thanks

I would also like to know as well. I sent 2 emails in the past 3 months.

Jen,

I finally got a response last night, it came from Sharon at nativway@candw.ky but I am not sure which of my 3 contact messages she was responding to.

She apologized for the delay (my email to that address was sent August 24, 2015). Said a large customer has booked all the seats for the day I am there, recommended Captain Marvin, or Stingray Sailing.

I can also recommend Stingray Sailing, but I wanted to see Rum Point this time.

I am on Princess then, and lo and behold, Princess advertises the exact trip, as a shore excursion, and at double the cost (does include lunch, tho, and 2 hours at Rum Point). Not happy about the extra cost, but I have some OBC I can use. I emailed Nativeway back , asking if they were the vendor for the Princess trip, no response.

Good luck, let us know if you get any response.

We did the Rays, Reefs and Rum Point tour last week. Due to a scheduling conflict with another ship (they docked late) that was to dock that day, we had the tour to ourselves. Just the 2 of us!:)

It was great, we had more time with the sting rays, a little less with snorkeling (per our request) and had over an hour at Rum Point.

All in all it was a great experience.