Port of Tampa parking

jalee7

Hello Members,

Any suggestions on cruise parking at the Tampa port other then the terminal. We all know the terminal is expensive compared to offsite parking.

We cruise a lot but never out of Tampa. Normally we sail out of port Canaveral or port Everglades and when we do we always park at "park and cruise" and "park n go." My experience has been great at both. Shuttles easily available to take you to and from the ship. The process seemless with loading luggage, cheaper price, secured lot etc. Just an overall great experience. Is there any where like this in Tampa and my car will be safe and secure?

Please provide any suggestions and your experience. Your help is greatly appreciated. You will be helping us have a great vacation.

We prefer to park at the port since it's so convenient.....

The most popular off site lot has been The Parking Doctors. People seem to have good service from them but I remember someone saying it was not a paved lot.

You will love Tampa....such a pretty area!!

Hello Members,

Any suggestions on cruise parking at the Tampa port other then the terminal. We all know the terminal is expensive compared to offsite parking.

We cruise a lot but never out of Tampa. Normally we sail out of port Canaveral or port Everglades and when we do we always park at "park and cruise" and "park n go." My experience has been great at both. Shuttles easily available to take you to and from the ship. The process seemless with loading luggage, cheaper price, secured lot etc. Just an overall great experience. Is there any where like this in Tampa and my car will be safe and secure?

Please provide any suggestions and your experience. Your help is greatly appreciated. You will be helping us have a great vacation.

The Marriott close to the port has a park n cruise rate.