Free use of Shower, Sauna and Steam Room on Escape?

chrcruiser

This is just a guess... But people used to post about cramming a cabin to the max and using the spa facilities for daily showering. Perhaps it was difficult for those paying for treatments to use the showers. The spa should be a tranquil place. Not a revolving door shower facility for those who do not patronize the spa and fitness center.

Just my guess???

State rooms are predestined to a number of people. I would rather they allow folks to use the showers instead of catering to a few that want to feel exclusive. or they should just have showers in the gym. I think the spa is over rated anyhow just seems like a breeding ground for bacteria like the hot tubs.

• 1 year later...
State rooms are predestined to a number of people. I would rather they allow folks to use the showers instead of catering to a few that want to feel exclusive. or they should just have showers in the gym. I think the spa is over rated anyhow just seems like a breeding ground for bacteria like the hot tubs.

The only hot tub I would use would be the spa hot tub, less people pass through them. AND no kids, I have seen children hop in a hot tub (long enough to pee) and then hop out.....Gross....