Puerto Montt Tender Location

tommn1

Can someone confirm where the tenders drop folks off in Puerto Montt? Is it at the pier by the mall? Or is it in another location?

I will be on Celebrity Infinity in January 2016.

Thanks!

I seem to recall that we docked at Puerto Montt (Infinity Jan 2014)

Her is my review

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=248878

I seem to recall that we docked at Puerto Montt (Infinity Jan 2014)

Her is my review

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=248878

I read through your review and it stated the following:

Puerto Montt was another tender port, but the lines to exit the ship were not long, our tender boat was not full and the ship was anchored close to shore, so tendering was not a lengthy process.

Does this jog your memory about where the tender may have been? I'm asking as we are trying to arrange a tour. They say they won't pick up from the tender location, but there is a hotel in town where they will. So I'm trying to figure out if we would have enough time to tender and get a cab/bus to the pick up location or not.

I read through your review and it stated the following:

Puerto Montt was another tender port, but the lines to exit the ship were not long, our tender boat was not full and the ship was anchored close to shore, so tendering was not a lengthy process.

Does this jog your memory about where the tender may have been? I'm asking as we are trying to arrange a tour. They say they won't pick up from the tender location, but there is a hotel in town where they will. So I'm trying to figure out if we would have enough time to tender and get a cab/bus to the pick up location or not.

You are correct, my apologies. The tendering there must not have been slow like it was at Punta Arenas.

That is strange that the tour won't pick you up at the port. Our tour did. What company are you using? I think we used SouthExcursions, which was good.

You are correct, my apologies. The tendering there must not have been slow like it was at Punta Arenas.

That is strange that the tour won't pick you up at the port. Our tour did. What company are you using? I think we used SouthExcursions, which was good.

I found it strange, too. It's a small outfit - we are going to do the whitewater rafting - and they only do hotel pick ups. I have a back up company that will pick us up if I'm not able to get the logistics to work out with the first choice. The second choice company charges more (but still way less than Celebrity).