Help With Dec.31st Sensation Embarkment

JKH1122

I already post in our roll call, but just in case:

A friend and I, both 24, need help embarking on the New Years Eve cruise. We have everything paid for, all we would need is for someone who is 25 or older also cruising that ship that trip to allow us to link our room with yours so that we can board. We would need nothing else, just you listed as our "Chaperone". We are both full time workers with college educations, we pay our own way, we literally just need to give your our room info so that we may link and board. If you'd be willing to help, please contact me ASAP. I'll happily chat with you over phone, skype, and/or facetime to verify info.

Thank you!

I think anyone under the age of 21 needs a chaperone. I'm sure others will verify this but I think you and your friend will be able to board without linking a cabin to yours. If I'm wrong, I apologize but I thought the age to book a cabin was 21 and above.

There must be someone 25+ in the cabin.

I'm surprised you were able to book with two 24 year olds in the cabin.

When I called the Carnival line, the info I was given was that we just need someone aged 25 or older to link our room with theirs and we'd be good to go. When my friend called to book, they never mentioned this to him.

I already post in our roll call, but just in case:

A friend and I, both 24, need help embarking on the New Years Eve cruise. We have everything paid for, all we would need is for someone who is 25 or older also cruising that ship that trip to allow us to link our room with yours so that we can board. We would need nothing else, just you listed as our "Chaperone". We are both full time workers with college educations, we pay our own way, we literally just need to give your our room info so that we may link and board. If you'd be willing to help, please contact me ASAP. I'll happily chat with you over phone, skype, and/or facetime to verify info.

Thank you!

You're fine - click on link.

Carnival Age Requirements

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2544

When I called the Carnival line, the info I was given was that we just need someone aged 25 or older to link our room with theirs and we'd be good to go. When my friend called to book, they never mentioned this to him.

Here's the info straight from Carnival's web site. As long as you are both over 21, you're good to go and do not need to link to another cabin:

MINOR GUEST POLICY

Guests are required to be 21 years of age (on embarkation day) to travel on their own. Guest ages will be verified at embarkation. Guests not conforming to this policy will result in denied boarding and no compensation will be provided at embarkation. The Group policy is slightly different because of stricter group terms and conditions including mandatory chaperones, damage deposits and other considerations.

Guests Under the Age of 21 MUST travel with a relative or guardian of 25 years of age or older

The guardian does not need to be a legal guardian

The bookings must be cross-referenced with the relative or guardian’s stateroom and documented properly

When minors (18 and under) are not traveling with a relative, we strongly recommend bringing an original signed letter from the absent parent/legal guardian authorizing the minor to travel.

Guests who are 21 to 24 years of age may travel with their minor children.

There must be someone 25+ in the cabin.

I'm surprised you were able to book with two 24 year olds in the cabin.

Surprised? Actually two 21 year olds can book a Carnival cabin. See age requirements. As mentioned, only if under 21 - which is also the drinking age.

This is what I get for not double checking and trying to go from memory (which is not good at my age).

Sorry everyone. I stand corrected.

I was going to post the link, but others have already taken care of that.

As already stated, you should have no problem boarding. You don't need to link your cabin to anyone else's.

Edited by KenMo