Norwegian Jewel Mexican Riviera Dailies | November 8, 2015 sailing

SunnySailorBoy

All right. That should do it for now. It was fun running into my fellow CCers' over the course of our seven days together.

Now, I'll get back to the business of trying to figure out how to live life outside of the Haven. I need a Hanno in my day-to-day life. Oh, well. It was great craic while it lasted.

Cheers!

I was on this cruise as well. Re entertainment the russian acrobatic duo was excellent as was the Cirque Bijou show (arrive at 7 for 730 show if u want a good seat!!). The hypnotist/magician was amusing. I personally didn't care for the singing shows as the singers were frequently off key ( ironically the best singer was the male russian acrobat) bu the dancers were good. There was also a comedian but I didn't go to that show. Nickelodeon kids activities were awesome.

Edited by SA71

Thanks. They're big enough to read. Can I ask if you went to the entertainment and if it was good?

Glad you can read them well. It (the project to post them) turned out taking more time than initially thought it would

On the Entertainment front; if you like singing and dancing, you're in for a treat. The ship's band delivers and the Jewel's singers and dancers do things I've never seen a ship's ensemble do before; at a show called Cirque Bijou.

The is a magician, a Canadian named Ryan Joyce who I quite enjoyed. Much of the show is projected to a on-stage screen, so the small slight-of-hand stuff isn't missed.

There was a comedian one night, but I only lasted about 10 minutes into his show. I love stand up, but wasn't digging his routine. Some loved it (my father in-law). It's like anything, I guess.

The stars of the evening shows were a pair of aerialists who perform mind blowing displays of grace, strength and artistry. They make appearances on a couple of nights. And it becomes apparent that their talent has rubbed off. I don't want to spoil anything, so that's all I'll say.

I think the last night there was a Variety Show, featuring the talents of the comedian and magician, but I couldn't handle spending any more time with the comedian, so we didn't go.

Musical entertainment in the lounges was very good. There is one lady who does a karaoke thing (she sings to the karaoke machine).. I found myself avoiding her. A lady named Porche plays guitar and sings, and was lovely.

There was a twosome at the lounge one night. The lead played guitar and sang and was so good. He had a filipino accent that would disappear when he sang, and come back when did song introductions and patter, which I thought was interesting, but now that I think about it... I guess that's standard for most accents. Anyway, that twosome were awesome.

Crew Talent show was an unexpected treat for talent. There was this lady named Lie (?) playing amplified acoustic guitar, who delivered a spine tingling cover of Lorde's Royals. Like... I would have paid on the spot to hear more of her. And the other acts were quite fun.

Sorry... Looks like I got carried away. TLDR; I thought the entertainment was very good. Quite impressed.

Thank you very much! I've been hoping someone would post some of these. I board in 11 days... I can hardly wait.

Big thanks!!! :)

These are great and easy to read. Thanks so much

18 days for us....thanks so much for these!

I'm glad to have helped. You all are going to have a blast!

Oh... I just remembered, I have the Splash Academy's dailies too. I'll post those tonight.

They are useful for complicating... I mean... planning your day, if you had kids in the program.

I'm getting ahead of myself. 3 days!

You were just rounding down! It comes with the excitement! Glad you found them useful. You're days away from getting your own set!

Say "Hi" to the always singing Washy-Washy guy. He is like a celebrity onboard.