Princess web site wrong?

xavier

I'm freaking out! On the princess web site the caring that I am booked in shows available. Went to my cruise personalized and saw that I was still confirmed in that cabin. Called princess and they don't show it available and said not to worry I have "first dibs" on the cabin. I know she was trying to be funny but it did not relieve my worries that someone can reserve the cabin that I am in. Has anyone boarded an found out that princess double booked their room.

There are sometimes quirks on the Princess (or any other) website.

As long as you have your cabin # confirmed I do not see how anyone else could book it. Please do not worry about this...you can check your Personaliser from time to time and as long as your cabin # stays the same you are good to go. If at any time it changes you can then call Princess right away and ask for your cabin back. We have done this in the event of an unwanted upgrade.

Steve

Travel agent called princess and said that it was a blip in the website.

Have you tried to do a "dummy booking"? If so, will it let you get through the whole process reserving that cabin?

If it does, then you may want to call Princess back... Just to be on the safe side.

Have you tried to do a "dummy booking"? If so, will it let you get through the whole process reserving that cabin?

If it does, then you may want to call Princess back... Just to be on the safe side.

Can't do that now as website is showing whole cruise is sold out. I was able to do that this a.m. My concern is what happened if someone did book it whilst the error was going on? I'm not sure Princess has any safe checks for double bookings.