New Referral Program

Andy

I referred 2 couples to  Azamara and they booked and sailed.  This was a 15 day cruise and my friends booked suites. We also sailed, in suites, on this cruise.   We completed the referral forms within the time period and we were DENIED any incentive because we had not previously cruised with Azamara.  We were long time RCCL cruisers and had a Discoverer level loyalty level with Azamara due to that relationship.     IMO, this is a bad business practice on the part of Azamara.  For a few future cruise credit dollars they disappointed travelers that book Owner's Suites.      To clarify:  If you have not sailed on an Azamara ship - the referral program does not apply to you.

Edited by Janice Sue

Hi JaniceSue, 

I am sorry you are upset about this rule. This is how the program has been set up since it began. It is Rule #1...Offer available only to Azamara Circle members who have previously sailed with us. 

On the bright side, now you have sailed with us so all your future referrals ought to qualify! Thank you for sailing with us, and for sailing in suites! ❤️

TERMS & CONDITIONS

Refer & Receive Program: Offer available only to Azamara Circle members (“Members”) who have previously sailed with Azamara, and guests referred by Member who have not previously sailed with Azamara (“Friend”).

https://www.azamara.com/int/loyalty/azamara-circle/member-savings/refer-receive-program