Christmas cards

mykindaparty

We had a great family pic taken on board then decided to get Christmas cards made with this pic at Walmart. Contacted Carnival and they emailed a release to me and I gave it to Walmart (Walmart requires it) and I loved our cards! I think it was .42 a card. The pic with us in the formal wear is the pic. Good luck and have a great cruise!

We had a great family pic taken on board then decided to get Christmas cards made with this pic at Walmart. Contacted Carnival and they emailed a release to me and I gave it to Walmart (Walmart requires it) and I loved our cards! I think it was .42 a card. The pic with us in the formal wear is the pic. Good luck and have a great cruise!

What number or email did you use to get a Carnival release for the photo. We are doing the same thing.

I believe the holiday cards on ship were $17 for 15 cards.

What number or email did you use to get a Carnival release for the photo. We are doing the same thing.

I believe the holiday cards on ship were $17 for 15 cards.

I think I called the 800 number. I'm pretty sure you can get a copy of the release when you pay for your pics on board as well, I just forgot so I had to call. $17 for 15 cards is pretty steep, maybe they're fancier than Walmart's😊

If you have the pics on your computer - you could use a company like Vistaprint. We've used them, they are reasonable, prompt and were very pleased. They let you design (easy to do) holiday cards, postcards, tee-shirts etc. We used it for a race team uploading shots we had of the driver and the race car.

$17 for 15 cards is pretty steep, maybe they're fancier than Walmart's😊

We looked thru their holiday card book and the ones we were interested in were more tropical, but we found a nice one on WalMart site.

Also the $17 for 15, you still had to buy the 8X10 for $21.99 first, as usual. Also no envelopes.