NCL Escape - Splash Academy - Schedule

GeoKat27

Hello - Was wondering if any folks fresh off the 7-day out of Miami would be able to post the daily activity schedules for the Splash Academy. We are sailing at the end of January and the kids are asking what goes on at the kids club.

TIA!

Hi!

If you do not get this from someone who sailed last week or this week, I am sailing next week and I would be happy to share when I get back :)

Thanks for doing that. My son is 12 and he absolutely hated the kids club on a 4 day cruise we took. I'm hoping the Norwegian activities do a better job appealing to tweens. I saw they play a survivor type game and mystery solving - that type of more cerebral thing would be up his alley. Appreciate if you can get the 10-12 age group activities!

I saw some dailies from the cruise that just ended. On boarding day, opens 8pm. Hours on sea days 9-12, 2-5, 7-10:30pm, late night (extra charge) 10:30pm-1:30am. Port Days at St. Thomas and Tortola opens 6pm plus have late night. Port Day at Nassau open 9am-12 and 7-10:30pm -- No late night on the last night (Nassau).

I saw some dailies from the cruise that just ended. On boarding day, opens 8pm. Hours on sea days 9-12, 2-5, 7-10:30pm, late night (extra charge) 10:30pm-1:30am. Port Days at St. Thomas and Tortola opens 6pm plus have late night. Port Day at Nassau open 9am-12 and 7-10:30pm -- No late night on the last night (Nassau).

Do you know where the pictures of those Dailies were located?

CruiseCouple02 - That would be awesome if you can/remember. I have two kids and they will be split between the 3-5 age group and the 6-9 age group. I am sure they will have a great time regardless, but right now they are a little anxious about not being together.

Edited by GeoKat27
forgot to quote

CruiseCouple02 - That would be awesome if you can/remember. I have two kids and they will be split between the 3-5 age group and the 6-9 age group. I am sure they will have a great time regardless, but right now they are a little anxious about not being together.

Here's the link. My son was 9 on NCL Getaway Nov. 2014. He loved the Splash Academy... difficult to get him to leave there. If it was open, that's where he wanted to be. http://www.cruisewithgambee.com/norwegian-escape-freestyle-daily-paper/

• 3 weeks later...
If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to add the Entourage schedule to the request, please. Thank you!

We just made it to st. Thomas. Now my phone is working :). Here's the entourage 28cee1bd54e1d19ab5a8705396b832c9.jpgb17f618c867065c26a317de152fa188d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0159f3d84e5ffaae107ff1f4e54d35dd.jpg9fc2ad9b06d3ee1de12b3f1b9be3ce85.jpg

Last one for 6-9 years old. Also during port day it's $6 for breakfast/ lunch and dinner and after 10:30 later night fun zone is $6 per hour($4 for siblings/hr)

Thank you! I wish I could buy you a drink - at a minimum I send you good cyberspace karma.

I was just booking my dinner and shows for my upcoming Escape cruise and I just realized that I have signed up for a 7pm show but the splash academy doesn't open until 7pm. Does it happen to open any earlier for people going to the show or I am going to have to be late for the show?

Thanks

Greg

We just returned from the Escape on Saturday. We were travelling with a fairly large group with kids aged 5-13.

The kids all loved splash academy with very few exceptions. They asked to go all the time. The program was varied enough and the employees enthusiastic so that the kids were always very engaged.

The 13 year olds didn't want to go to their program alone. I don't know these kids as well so I don't know how much of that was personality based vs program. It's an awkward age at the best of times and to be the youngest in a group would be intimidating.

I was just booking my dinner and shows for my upcoming Escape cruise and I just realized that I have signed up for a 7pm show but the splash academy doesn't open until 7pm. Does it happen to open any earlier for people going to the show or I am going to have to be late for the show?

Thanks

Greg

I'd like to know this as well.

Thanks

Greg

They open right at 7. We were late for a few show too

We just got off the boat Sat. Get in line at Splash at 20 til for your 7 pm reservations (The line forms quick). They would start accepting kids most nights at 6:45 despite what all their signs said.

Edited by mitch48

What if you went to the 9pm show? I've read they are about 90 minutes long. Does the Academy allow you to be a few minutes after 10:30 to pick them up? Or should you mention that when you drop them off that you will be there right after the show?

Edited by ilovetotravel1977