Upswell question

amscene1

Most likely, no, you will not lose it, but always ask and make sure it's in writing. Never lost a promo or heard of someone losing it after final payment upsell. However, if you upsell to a suite you will not get all four promotions that were likely offered. You just get to keep the one you have...and, of course, the other suite perks.

If prices drop, you can also call and upsell yourself, if fares dropped to a level you are willing to pay. There is an upsell number that some can probably post, but I have had success just calling the main number and inquiring and if you don't like the answer, hang up, call back and speak to someone else.

Edited by drvalo

If I'm offered an up sell within 30 days to sailing, do I now forfeit by UBP?

Probably not. But make sure when you upgrade. You keep the promotions of your original booking class. So,,, if you were to upgrade from a mini-suite to the Havens, you would NOT get all of the promotions like paid Havens guests, just the one you got when you originally booked.

Also, if I should accept an upsell, do I receive the extra latitudes points?

No. You only get the Latitude points you got with your original booking.

If you booked nine months out, make sure you don't lose those double points if you accept the upsell since your booking date my change to the date of the upsell.

Edited by NMLady