Wost trip and customer service at Go Airport at FLL

norcalal

First time in Miami last week First time using Go Airport Shuttle

On Fri 11/6 it took three hours to get from FLL to my hotel in Miami. There were ten people and five stops. The driver did not have any destination info from the starters and asked all to write on the back of a piece of cardboard. We passed my hotel twice and another once before going back.

I also had a confirmed res to be picked up at the Miami cruise pier and taken back to FLL on Sunday the15th. When I got off the ship, I was instructed to call in for the van. It was not until about 10:30 am that I called and was told that there was no one going to pick me up. I explained I had a confirmed res and I was then told I was trying to scam the system. Not having a clue I asked again and she said they do not service the cruise pier!

I asked around and the only way to get to FLL was a cab for $75.00

When I got home I called their customer service and could not believe what I was hearing. "3 hour trip time is normal" They do not have van service from the cruise pier but do provide a car service starting at $108 bucks. She could not explain my getting a confirmed res but did say that the web site clearly states that there is no van service.

75+15 bucks later I was at FLL.

At home I went back to the site and it took me a while to see that it did say where they serviced Miami. I still had a confirmed van res for 27 bucks.

(NO) GO is an international company serving New York etc.

No matter where I go it will be without GO!!:mad:

11986427_10205216398429131_889345998902288226_n.jpg?oh=692f38f23948049a59a1a2fe50451e01&oe=56E2A07B

Edited by norcalal

Thank you for the review. This company has been suggested several times on here, but I've never ended up actually using them. I'm sorry to hear that happened to you. 3 hours to Miami seems absolutely insane to me and passing your hotel several times seems very disorganized. I would do a yelp review as well!

Thank you for the review. This company has been suggested several times on here, but I've never ended up actually using them. I'm sorry to hear that happened to you. 3 hours to Miami seems absolutely insane to me and passing your hotel several times seems very disorganized. I would do a yelp review as well!

The drive to Miami directly and not being on a shuttle is an hour minimum.

I would imagine three hours is very normal.

It has taken me three hours before just to drive to Miami.

To the OP, sorry you had a bad trip.